Boat part number 1070887 is a new single throw double pole 20 amp hydraulic magnetic circuit breaker from Carling Technologies, part number AB2-B0-34-620-5D1-C .
This A series hydraulic/magnetic circuit breaker measures approximately 1 1/2" wide x 2" high x 2 5/8" deep overall. Designed for marine use and panel mounting, this black switch has white lettering to indicate position. Has (4) screws for mounting in the face, and (4) single spade terminals in the rear. Rated for 20 Amps, 80 Volts DC / 227 Volts AC, 50-60 Hertz, and an operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C. This switch is also UL recognized, CSA accepted, and RoHS Compliant.
- Part Manufacturer: Carling
- Part Number: AB2-B0-34-620-5D1-C
- Color: Black
- Amps: 20 A
- Volts: 227V AC / 80V DC
- Hertz: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 1 1/2" W x 2" H x 2 5/8" D
- Mounts: (4) 6-32 threaded screws in the face
- Connections: (4) single spade male