Boat part number 8201407 is a new OEM 16000 BTU air conditioner from Dometic, Cruisair DTU Turbo models, part number 205561785 , commonly used in Four Winns boats, part number 065-2352 . May be used in other boats.
The Marine Air Conditioning completely revolutionized self-contained boat air conditioning with patented innovations in marine air conditioning system design, winning the IBEX Innovation Award. The marine air conditioners unit Central is a Heat Pump and have systems With Heater more With Sleep Mode, the rust-free molded composite drain pan has three drains for the rapid removal of condensate water. The drain pan has a small footprint for installation flexibility. A vibration-isolation mounting system results in significantly quieter, virtually vibration-free performance. The enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang for reduced depth.
Dometic Turbo Units (DTU) are direct replacements for all VT (vector turbo) and ST (stowaway turbo) units.
- Boat Manufacturer: Four Winns
- Part Number: 065-2352
- Part Manufacturer: Dometic
- Model: Cruisair
- Part Number: 205561785
- Capacity (BTU/h) 16000
- Voltage (V) 115
- Cycle (Hz) 60
- Phase (Ph) 1
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool (A) 10.4
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat (A) 13.6
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Blower (A) 1.61
- Locked Rotor Amps (LRA) (A) 62
- Refrigerant Type 410A
- Up to 27% more energy efficient
- Up to 21% increased capacity
- Compact design uses less space
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Up to 85% less standing water in the drain pan
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration.
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- Designed from the inside out with multiple patented innovations
- Optional sound cover further reduces compressor noise by up to 50%.